2.3

I've been going to this practice for two years now, and even then it's only because my medical insurance covers them and it is difficult to find a place in a different practice. I've never had a genuinely good experience with this practice.

I've never had the same doctor for more than two visit. The patients clearly don't matter to the few remaining doctors, as the visits are only 2-6 minutes long and usually over Skype. One doctor informed me that my medication dosage should be increased at which point I had to inform them that I was already on the highest dosage available and that it was already too high for my height and weight. Another joked casually about prescribing herself a medication I'm on as a weight loss supplement because I mentioned that it helped curb my anxiety-medication cravings.

The nurses aren't much better.

The past few times they've been unable to measure my blood pressure and also insisted on my taking a drug test despite me being on my period and also not taking any stimulant or narcotic medication, meaning the drug test was entirely unnecessary.

They're often rude or disinterested when I attempt to schedule a new appointment. When I ask for a paper receipt for my insurance, they generally don't comply at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Outlook Behavioral Health Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 24, 2016.

Comments